Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bright ideas, rain drops and sushi...


It occurred to me today, as I was sittin in my little hotel room, that the only people (or animals) that probably get sushi in Antarctica are the penguins.... and aside from pizza and macaroni and cheese, sushi is my all time favorite food!! So 6 months without sushi? ROUGH! 

So I had this bright idea...

I'm gonna go eat sushi... easy enough, right? There's apparently a great little place thats walking distance from here so it seemed reasonable. Of course, as is usually my luck, right as this particular light bulb turned on in my head, a large and humbling crash instantly shut it off. Followed by torrential down pour...What now? 

Wait! Bright idea (aka realization) #2... It doesn't rain in Antarctica! RIGHT NOW could be my last time dance in the rain for 6 months... 

Rain drops and sushi? Sounds like my kind of date...wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment